Fremantle Twilight Sunset Sail
Watch the stars begin to shine on a glorious Sunset Sail from Fremantle, Perth!
Activities in Perth don’t get much better than a sunset cruise aboard a world-class luxury catamaran! The perfect romantic twilight setting for two!
Your sunset cruise adventure will start and finish from the world famous Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour outside of Cicerello’s!
Watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours. We may even be joined by a pod of dolphins or see humpback whales and their calves as they migrate down the coast from Sept – Nov.
Capella is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning designed sailing catamaran noted for her stable ride and huge deck space. She’s nearly twice the width of a single hull yacht, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax comfortably!
A glass of sparkling and shared antipasto is on offer during your sunset sailing experience. You are also most welcome to BYO any additional drinks at no charge. Charter 1 guests are also entitled to 10% discount off Cicerello’s food menu.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Capella and Charter 1!
DepartureCicerello’s Jetty, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Departure TimeVaries depending on last light (approx. 90 mins before sunset).
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing. A warm jacket is recommended in cooler months. No heels on deck.
IncludedBYO additional drinksCicerello's 10% DiscountDrinking water onboardGlass of sparklingShared antipasto
Not IncludedAfternoon TeaBoom NetCoffee/TeaDrinking WaterMorning TeaQuality snorkel gear (masks/fins)Refreshments available for purchaseShared Fruit PlatterSun LotionUse of Kayaks/SUPsYummy Ploughman’s Lunch
History Of The CityThe port city of Fremantle lies on a series of limestone hills at the mouth of the Swan River, approximately 25 minutes from Perth, the capital of Western Australia. Many of the city’s most impressive heritage buildings are built from the pale-coloured local limestone. Central Fremantle is bounded to the north and east by the lower reaches of the Swan River and to the west by the Indian Ocean with stunning stretches of beach to the north of the city and to the south. Fremantle is a major port for Western Australia and Fremantle Harbour is the entrance point for the many container ships, cruise ships, ferries and leisure craft that berth at the port in the Inner Harbour. Smaller leisure craft and ferries travel the 20 km’s up the Swan River to Perth.
Tour Terms and ConditionsBy booking this experience you agree to the following terms and conditions for this particular tour:
- There will be other guests on the boat with you: a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 24.
- If minimum numbers are not reached we will contact you 3-5 days out to arrange an alternative date that suits you.
Fair Weather Policy
- Remember, sailing is an outdoor activity and can at times get a little wet and windy.
- We reserve the right to cancel right up until the departure time if conditions are deemed unsafe.
- Direction is of the skipper who will take all conditions into account on the day (speed, direction etc).
Children On Board
- Children are welcome as part of a family group but must be supervised at all times.
- Contact us prior to booking as we carry only a small number of children’s life vests onboard.
Reschedules / Refund Policy
- A lot of planning goes in behind the scenes to ensuring minimum numbers are met and that guests get to experience this tour on their chosen date.
- One reschedule is allowed but must be made at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to departure. Subsequent reschedules are not permitted.
- 24-72 hours prior to departure - reschedules will incur a $25 per person late change fee. Subsequent reschedules are not permitted.
- 0-24 hours prior to departure - changes are not permitted.
- If you are unable to use your ticket and would like to transfer it to a friend, please contact us at least 24 hours out so that we have the correct persons phone number, in the event we need to contact them on the day.
GREAT DAY! We had THE BEST time on this boat on an afternoon sail between Fremantle and Rottnest. The captain and crew were amazing! There was plenty of room, the boat and bathrooms were all in good shape. We paddle boarded at Rottnest and they had plenty of snorkeling gear on deck. Luck swam my camera to me while on the island and found quokka for us to take pictures with! This was a highlight of the trip for us!Claire B 3/02/2018
Service was incredible! I took 18 of my top clients from all over Australia for a sunset cruise around Fremantle. We can spend a lot of time speaking about the views but you can read that in other reviews... what I want to share is the EXPERIENCE.From the moment of contacting Jules and the team, you knew it was going to be a great experience. He went out of his way to make sure my clients and I will have a great experience. I can’t speak highly enough of the service and professionalism rarely seen in businesses especially in today’s world. Thank you to everyone at Charter 1.Laurence T 4/06/2018
Sunset My husband and I went on the sunset cruise around Fremantle. We had a great time the crew were great and so helpful. There was heaps of space on-board and it was easy to move around. Have been telling all of our family and friends it is defiantly something they should do if ever in Fremantle.jmjcramp 5/03/2018